The Cape Leopard Trust 10th anniversary fundraiser at Leopard’s Leap
28 JULY 2014, FRANSCHHOEK, SOUTH AFRICA
Auction items and what to expect on the day.
Leopard’s Leap with Opulent Living Experiences are hard at work pulling together what is set to be a new highlight on the Franschhoek and Cape Town social calendar, the Cape Leopard Trust fundraising lunch at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards in Franschhoek.
The event is on 16th August and the celebrity MCs are Ian Bredenkamp and Elana Afrika. Guest celebrities that will be cooking with the three featured chefs are Braam Malherbe and Liezel van der Westuizen and the featured chefs are Pieter de Jager, at home in his very own kitchen, Neil Jewell from Môreson andVanessa Marx from Dear Me.
Guests will be treated to each chef preparing one dish on the day, as well as an auction to raise the funds needed for the trust.The auction items include:
- An original leopard photograph by acclaimed photographer Adrian Stern
- A wilderness safari for 2 people for 6 nights
- A 3 night stay at Ulusaba in Kruger
- 2 night’s luxury accommodation at Bushmans Kloof Reserve
- An elegant dinner for 12 people at Tulip House in Cape Town
- A private Chef’s Table at Pierneef à La Motte restaurant on La Motte Wine Estate in Franschhoek with Chef de Cuisine Michelle Theron
- An 18L bottle of Leopard’s Leap 2012 Culinaria Grand Vin
- A Leopard bicycle from Cycle Lab in Tokai
- An oil on canvas original piece by James Delaney
- A bespoke suit made by Jorg Hasenbach of Jorgs Tailor
Tickets are R1 500 per person and the Cape Leopard Trust will receive 100% of the proceeds, as well as the money raised via an auction on the day.
The headline sponsors for the evening are Mercedes Benz, Cennergi and First National Bank.
For more information and reservations please contact Kelly Veldhuis of Opulent Living at +27 (0)21 433 1699 or email@example.com
About Leopard's Leap
Leopard’s Leap was conceptualised at the turn of the century by winemaker and businessman Hein Koegelenberg, with guidance from his late father in law, internationally renowned industrial leader Dr. Anton Rupert. Following its formidable success as a wine producer during the first decade, a decision was made in 2011 to broaden the horizons and, at the same time, create a home where visitors can get close to the values of the Leopard’s Leap brand and experience the Leopard’s Leap identity and principal passions – wine, food, conservation and literature.