Leopard's Leap and Open Book launches an exciting challenge: Design a wine label!
Celebrating its fifth year of sponsorship and support of the Cape Town-based Open Book Literary Festival, Leopard's Leap, together with Open Book, introduces an exciting competition urging entrants to come up with a creative design fit for a wine label, incorporating the associations of art, literature and wine.
Not only will the winning label design be used by Leopard’s Leap on digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, website homepages, blog article, newsletters and e-mail banners, but the winner will also receive a cash prize and twelve cases of wine, labelled with his or her winning design!
The prize includes the following:
· Cash Prize Of R20 000
· 12 Cases of wine labelled with the winning design
· Winning design to be displayed at Open Book Festival venues during the festival
· Winning design to be displayed at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards in Franschhoek
· Winning design to be used by Leopard’s Leap on digital platforms
· Winner and partner to be flown to Cape Town if not Cape Town based
· 2 Open Book Festival passes
The judging panel consists of acclaimed designers: Joey Hifi and Su Opperman, as well as the CEO of Leopard’s Leap, Hein Koegelenberg, who says: “Literature is one of our brand passions and we are delighted to be involved with the Open Book Festival for five years now. We also enjoy being innovative and on-trend and are looking forward to creative wine label designs!”
The winner of the design competition will be announced at the Open Book Festival opening function on 8 September, where their winning design will be displayed on the wine served.
Competition details and requirements:
Competition runs from 1 July 2015 and entries to be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. Entries close on 3 August 2015 at midnight.
· Click here to view Competition Details.
· Click here to view Electronic Flyer.
· Click here to view Bottle Specifications.
· Click here to download Open Book Festival logo.
· Click here to download Leopard’s Leap logo.
About Leopard's Leap
Leopard’s Leap was conceptualised at the turn of the century by winemaker and businessman Hein Koegelenberg, with guidance from his late father in law, internationally renowned industrial leader Dr. Anton Rupert. Following its formidable success as a wine producer during the first decade, a decision was made in 2011 to broaden the horizons and, at the same time, create a home where visitors can get close to the values of the Leopard’s Leap brand and experience the Leopard’s Leap identity and principal passions – wine, food, conservation and literature.